Total Pageviews

Monday, August 4, 2014

Blogosphere beware, there is a new Cook in town!

Shalom, beinvenue, hola, Ni how, and half a dozen other greetings.  Here I will attempt to bring you witty, thought provoking and generally fun posts about what I am thinking or seeing in my Town, province, country.  I will undoubtedly talk about sports at length. Politics and News will be well represented, focusing on Fredericton and New Brunswick first.  I will link to other well written and interesting blogs I find on the interwebs and attempt to follow their leads and be coherent and fair to any subject I tackle.

As always, I love to talk to folks and will always be happy to read comments and answer all questions and engage in debate on tough issues so that everyone can hopefully see the other side.  My opinions are numerous but fluid.  I love to be convinced about something and hope that some of you who read the posts I write will excite me with new thoughts on a topic I thought I had complete understanding of.  This is a great chance for me to learn a lot about myself.

Thanks for taking the time to read my mission statement. I will be bringing you some new posts in the days and weeks to come.  Going to start by taking a look at some of the VReds Varsity teams and their chances in the AUS this season.  Go VREDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment